Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Rental Agreement Rental Policies & Refunds Info
By placing an order you agree to the Rental Policy Agreement.
Please review our rental agreement. You are responsible for all policies whether you read them or not, so please understand how our conditions work. All signs are for rental only and are property of Sparkle the Yard.
Please be aware that our lawn display needs a grassy area for the display. If you do not have a grassy area, please let Sparkle the Yard know so proper accommodations can be made. We do offer other accommodations to assist with this.
1. Payment is required at the time of booking or no later than 24 hours after invoice has been received. Unpaid bookings will be canceled.
2. Missing, stolen, damaged, or moved lawn display signs, including metal sign stakes will be charged to the renter for the appropriate amount. See missing item fees below.
3. Please leave the display out where we may pick it up without someone being home. If you would like the display to be picked up early, please contact us immediately. Signs may not be moved to an alternate location. DO NOT MOVE IT.
4. We do ask that you take pride in your lawn display, and treat it with respect. Please do not move the items. Do not allow anyone especially children to play on the lawn greeting display signs. Our display items will not safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting, or playing on it. The signs are made of a coroplast plastic and will not hold any weight. Please discourage all persons from playing on or around the display.
5. If for some reason you would prefer to have your display taken down earlier than the scheduled time, please contact us at Sparkletheyard@gmail.com and we will make all attempts to pick it up early.
6. Please do not throw the lawn display items in the garbage or vandalize our signs. Any damaged items are the responsibility of the renter.
7. Please protect our inventory from any damage that might be caused due to flying debris from lawnmowers, animals, weed eaters, etc. Contact with weed eaters/strings trimmers may cause damage to the signs.
8. Please have the grass cut before we arrive to set up the display. Full retail price will be billed to the renter in the unlikely event of any damage sustained during the rental period.
9. Please do not attach balloons to any part of the display. Balloons get hot in the sun. If a hot balloon blows against our signs, they may become damaged. If melted mylar or balloon material has damaged any of the inventory, full retail price will be billed to the renter.
10. We encourage you to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration. However, please do not pull up any of the signs or flair from the ground or move them to use as a photo prop. Please do not rearrange the display.
11. Sparkle the Yard and all representatives are not responsible for or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the rental time period agreement. This includes any damage incurred to the signs while on your property during the rental period, holes put in the grass/ground, or damage to underground sprinkler systems, etc.
12. Sparkle the Yard is not responsible for any local city ordinances or violations for lawn greeting sign displays placed in the yard during the rental period. Please check with your city hall for lawn decoration ordinances.
Sparkle the Yard will refund your money in full if you cancel your rental at least 24 hours in advance of the setup date or if severe weather conditions prevent us from setting up. Our first priority would be to reschedule, if possible.
All cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the setup day to receive a full refund. In the event of inclement weather, we will not be able to set up any lawn displays. If this occurs, we will refund the full rental price. Inclement weather includes lightning, severe thunderstorms, snow storms, high winds, and any other weather problems that would put our lawn display or us in harms way.
NO REFUNDS will be given due to the client giving us the incorrect address or no address posted on the house. We want to make sure the correct house gets the display. An additional fee will be charged to move the display to the correct address.
NO REFUNDS will be given due to the homeowner requesting us to remove the lawn display.
NO REFUNDS will be given due to any animals (ex: dogs loose in the yard) that prevent the display from being set up.
NO REFUNDS will be given due to denied access to a gated community. Please advise us if it is a gated community prior to the event. Please provide gate access code.
Missing Item Fee
$30.00 per missing/damaged/stolen sign/advertisement signs, smiley faces, grad decor, animals, balloons, heart, starts, flowers, tombstone, number, letter, flamingo, baseball, candle, tiara, wand, traffic sign, golf ball, basketball, softball, other sport displays, mugs, lips, presents, etc
$70.00 per large sign, birthday cake, balloon bundle, etc
$150.00 per flash sign
$25.00 per moved or removed sign (NO SIGNS SHOULD BE MOVED TO AN ALTERNATE LOCATION)
$10.00 per missing/damaged metal sign stakes
Sparkle the Yard has the right to refuse service at anytime for any reason. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Thank you for choosing us for your celebration yard sign.
Sparkle The Yard
Graduation is just around the corner. Reserve your display today!
Limited spots available.